It represents the skill of any kind and has a hood that matches OSRS Gold. My brother and an excellent friend -- who claimed to be an mage of great power--also joined the MMO fun, and after re-exploring in the RuneScape realm (and continually reminding me and my team via Discord that I was the strongest of us Discord discussion that I'm one of the strongest among us) it was time to begin work.

The group would be some of the most legendary artisans Gielinor has ever met I was the arsonist my friend using his magic and my brother who was skilled in herblore (potion-making) and he took on because the cape for his skills has the appearance of a weed leaf.

This mission ushered in the most restful season of the virus. Sure, it was boring, but RuneScape is so good at doing a great job of rewarding the grind that it felt as if I and my friends were doing a lot of fun playing Discord like normal, but with goal-setting.

It's true that RuneScape isn't without its shares of microtransactions. The darkest feature of the game which MMOs include like RuneScape have embraced. World of Warcraft virtually invented, but now having my own money being able to afford a membership wasn't a problem, and beyond membership, the rest of it--cool cosmetics that can intimidate others, XP boosts and in-game currency--is almost optional.

In time, my brother has earned his weed leaf cape. But not until I earned my professional firemaking cape. Our friend, however, is making very little progress on his wizardry runescape accounts for sale, as I'm still about 20 levels better in arcane magic than him. But this was just the start. We began playing mini-games, seeking, working on world issues...